1) Massage Abhyanga Enjoy the amazing effects of a massage with medicated herbal oils. The traditional abhyanga treatment includes two therapists giving you a synchronized massage. This special therapeutic massage detoxifies and rejuvenates the body, improves circulation, strengthens the immune system and enhances the complexion of the skin. Above all, it leaves you with a general sense of well being.
2) Nasya – Nasal Therapy
During this therapy, several drops of medicated oil are administered into each nostril. This opens and cleanses your nasal and sinus passages, enhancing the flow of oxygen to the brain. It may relieve allergy and sinus conditions and improve your memory.
3) Swedhana (Aromatherapy Steam)
After your massage, relax your mind and body enveloped in a soothing steam bath. Swedhana improves peripheral circulation and This treatment allows the Ayurvedic oils to penetrate deeper into the tissue, enhancing the detoxification process. It strengthens the immune system and moisturizes your skin, making it soft and smooth.
During this relaxing therapy, a continuous stream of warm Ayurvedic oil flows over your forehead. Shirodhara is used to heal chronic neuromuscular disorders and vata imbalances: hypertension, insomnia, depression, anxiety, headaches and restlessness. It can have a powerful spiritual effect on the mental and emotional wellbeing of the individual.
Additional Treatment - Bhastis
Bhastis are herbal & oil therapeutic enemas. They are recommended for patients that do 5 days or more of Panchakarma. Bhasti treatments are effective in balancing Vata and detoxifying the system of ama (toxins). They are a necessary part of Panchakarma therapy.
Ayurvedic Health Consultation
Spend 1 hour with our Ayurvedic practitioner, Richard Masla to learn about your unique individual constitution. You will receive valuable information to improve your health and wellness. Richard Masla is an Ayurvedic Practitioner and a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association. He has studied Ayurveda with Dr. Vasant Lad at the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico, and has traveled to India 28 times. He is also a 1994 graduate of Clayton College with a degree of Doctor of Naturopathy.
During you consultation you will receive:
- Ayurvedic pulse analysis to determine your prakruti (constitution)
- And vikruti (imbalance)
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Specific herbal remedies and treatments